To participate in this programme, SMME’s need to complete and submit an application form. The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Technology based Companies with disruptive solutions in the market whom are ready to expand.
- Companies with a sound business case.
- Companies with solutions or products with the potential to uplift the society.
- Companies with solutions that speak to the social and economic challenges of Africa.
- Companies with solutions or products that are globally relevant and impactful.
- Companies that focus on technology relevant to the 4th industrial revolution i.e. AI, IoT, Robotics, Fintech, Aeropspace, Advanced Engineering, Space Technology, etc.
- The Directors of the company must be prepared to sign a two (2) year incubation agreement with 4IRI.
- The business should have traded for at least 1 year.
- Business owners must be South African citizens.
|Business Requirements||Business Requirements|
|Must be actively trading for||1 Years Min||South African|
|Annual turnover||R500K Min||Subject to interview upon application|